Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Importance of Repeating your Work

One of my aims this year (2010), is to enhance my blog by doing more writing. Primarily by sharing articles which I've read and feel is noteworthy to remember. I've also added to my blogroll and links section some very interesting and cool photography sites and other photography blogs for inspiration and learning. In the following article, Jeff makes some very important points as it relates to duplicating or repeating your work, and the difference in processing before the advent of digital photography and image manipulation. He also makes the all important point that…"In the end, the image is not determined by the equipment used but by the person who was using that equipment" so true. Hope you enjoy his article. http://blog.avenaim.com/ Alva Burroughs

1 comment: